Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nike loves me!


No, no. Not the shoe people! The Greek goddess of victory!

Lindsay has just informed me that I've won one of her really cute beaded ornaments~ Yay! I love winning stuff!

A while ago, Annie (who appears to be reading every stitching blog under the sun!) finished off a beautiful Altoids tin. I commented that I've never seen one IRL, and she sent me one! Isn't that just wonderful of her? She sent me cinnamon flavoured ones. I ripped it open in a mad frenzy, popped one in my mouth, and almost died! They're very spicy! I was going to gobble them all up, but apparently I can't indulge my piggish self...

On a really random note: I was drooling over Autumn Winds (my new start for 2010) and it occurred to me why I like this so much! My subconscious tells me that it's Snape as a girl, or a very effeminate boy! Can you tell that I watch far too much anime with pretty boys who look like girls! Now I'm even more anxious to start!

4 comments:

Annie said...

The mints do take a bit of getting used to. But I'm a big fan so maybe you will be also. Mostly, I now buy them for the boxes themselves it seems. Glad the metal box didn't get seized at the border!

Autumn Winds is a gorgeous design. But I'd never have the patience to do an HAED. Good luck with it.

Carol said...

Snape as a girl! Too funny :) But, what a gorgeous design--you'll have many, many hours of stitching fun with that one!

Congratulations on your giveaway win--so nice to win, isn't it?

Daffycat said...

LOL The cinnamon ones aren't to bad but the peppermint ones will sear the lining of your mouth off!

Pumpkin said...

LOL! That's wonderful :o) My DH has an allergic reaction to them. Have no idea why.