Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

I won! I won! I won!


Oh My God! I'm so excited. I'm the Day 12 winner at Missy's contest!
I'm floating about two feet off the ground. (Can you tell this is the first time I've won anything? ever?)

And since I have no willpower whatsoever I'm waiting for Missy to put the picture of my winnings up!

Again: YAY!!!

ETA: The picture is up at Missy's, my very own Bunnicula, with really nice pins, a set of fangs and magnets! Now to spend the next week stalking the mailman...

3 comments:

Pumpkin said...

That's awesome! She had some really neat prizes :)

Daffycat said...

Congratulations, Blu!

So far I have been able to resist peeking at my prize. It's REALLY hard not to lol!

Happy Halloween!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That is just too cool! Congratulations!!!!