Monday, September 14, 2009
and a peacock...
Rose of Sharon went back into deep storage and because I can only take Ganesha in small doses I had a new start. Technically it's an obligation piece. When I went to London in the summer I stayed with my aunt and uncle and they wanted something for their wall. And they told me they were fine with anything... Thanks for making my life easy! Much pondering later I decided on a peacock. It was going to be TW's Peacock Majesty. The one I've been waffling on starting since I got back. And I decided that TW has too much confetti. A search of peacock patterns drove me insane. There really aren't very many of them out there. Either they're way too big, or the focus isn't on the peacock. Then I found Dimension's Beautiful Bird.
Switched the fabric to 28 count so that it would come out bigger. (Originally called for 18 count over 1). And then I actually started it. Got about an hour done. And cross my fingers that I'll be done soon and it'll be mailed out to London.