Monday, September 14, 2009

A dragon

So I didn't quite end up finishing Stretch on Sunday...but I did finish him off today. I decided to leave off the border. I took a look at a few finishes with the border and I think that there's too much border and it overwhelms the dragon.

Instead of another horrid picture, I tried scanning him and it came out quite nicely.

So stats:
Start date September 12, 2009
Finish date September 14, 2009
Total time 15.25 hours
Fabric 28 count black

1 comment:

Zeb said...

Awww what an adorable Stretch! I feel a lot more confident as far as stitching TWs is concerned now that I've done You Were Hatched, and Stretch is definitely on the todo list!