Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

April Achievements & May Goals

Goals for April:
1. Finish and mail out Kathy's winnings. Done, now if CP would only deliver...
2. Stitch on the UFO RR Done.
3. Finish Compassion Done.
4. Finish Cool Christmas Done.
5. Stitch a themed small for my pinkeep collection Considering I've only finished 1 of 12, maybe this plan isn't working out so well...
6. Stitch Butterfly Bellpull Technically I did stitch for about 15 minutes before I scrapped it.

Unplanned things:
1. Undid Butterfly Bellpull since it didn't interest me anymore
2. Started Crimson Cross 2

Goals for May:
1. Start something new.
2. Stitch on both UFO RRs

This month started out very well, and then I lost my blogging/commenting mojo last week. My stitching mojo has slowed down, but it is still alive.

Fewer goals for next month since I'm waffling about exactly what I want to do.

8 comments:

paula said...

I hate it when the Mojo leaves . . and there is nothing one can do about it until it decides to return :0{

Annette said...

I hope you get your Mojo back... Good luck!!
You done a great job with your goals!! Keep it up!

Heidi said...

How fun to have 'start something new' as a goal. You have done well with your April goals and I am sure you will do equally well in May...

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

Nicky said...

Great results for April Blu. Have fun with that new start!

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats on doing so well with April's goal. Enjoy your new start - can't wait to see what it is.

Carol said...

Sorry the Butterfly Bellpull didn't work out, but better to find out early on... It's funny how you can tell if a project will hold your interest after just a few stitches. I've had a couple that I totally scrapped and just can't bring myself to go back to...

Hope your stitching mojo returns full force in May :)

Joysze said...

Great going on your April goals, Blu. Good luck with the May goals. :D

♥ Nia said...

You did great :D
I hope your mojo will be back soon!!!