Last August I started a freebie 15 sided blackwork biscornu. This was to be my travel project, but after 9 squares the weather grew too cold and it disappeared into the drawer. I finally finished off all the blackwork and then had to tackle the actual finishing.
Excellent assembly photos here and here. However even with these instructions I had a devil of a time.
Not sure if you can tell but the part where 5 sides connect doesn't come to a point, but a hole. I just can't seem to tighten it up. And let's not get into post-stuffing joining bit. And the fuzzy white bits!
It's cute as anything, but way too much work. This is going to be my one and only 15 sided biscornu. (Which takes the Just Nan 15 sided ones out of my future. And let's not get into their even more complicated looking pretties!)
|Title||Not sure. I just call it the 15 sided Blackwork Biscornu.|
|Start date||August 30, 2010|
|Finish date||March 16, 2011|
|Total time||Unknown since I didn't time myself on the bus|
|Fabric||18 ct Black Aida|