1. Finish and mail out Kathy's winnings!!! Soon, Kathy. I promise.
2. Stitch on the UFO RR About 2 hours each.
3. Finish Celtic Spring No. Issues with deciding the purple metallic
4. Stitch a themed small for my pinkeep collection No for the second month in a row. This themed pinkeep plan isn't doing too well.
1. Started Something Wicked
2. Started Cool Christmas
3. Started Compassion
Goals for April:
1. Finish and mail out Kathy's winnings.
2. Stitch on both UFO RRs
3. Finish Compassion
4. Finish Cool Christmas
5. Stitch a themed small for my pinkeep collection
6. Stitch Butterfly Bellpull
The start of March was excellent, what with Runekeeper Saga being finished, but I lost my steam towards the end. I think it's because I can't find a good audiobook... In April I will be between jobs, so tons of time (most of which will go towards finishing up a bunch of online classes) but there should be lots of time to stitch. Crossed fingers...