Friday, January 1, 2010
An unforeseen finish
I only had the beads to finish, so I did that today.
Start date December 29, 2009
Finish date January 1, 2010
Fabric 32 count waterlily Jobelan
Total time 29.5 hours
Now if you've just said "Hang on, I don't remember any previous pictures of this!" you're right. Take a look at the start date.
When I fell of my "no new starts December" I did on the 29th with this. And then stitched madly everyday. I thought that I might be able to squeeze it in before the new year! Insane, but at certain times it seemed doable. However I slept in very late on the 31st, and ended up just a bit short. 3.5 hours today and she's done.
Keeping with the uniform fabric colour, she's on Waterlily like my other two pixies. I couched the metallics, but left out the red beads near her berries because they looked a bit odd. If I change my mind I can always just add them in (I doubt it, but the option is there).
She was fun to stitch and very very quick. My fastest pixie so far! This takes care of all the pixies that I like enough to stitch. (Unless I like Nora's next one...)