This is The Drawn Thread's Pearls & Rosebuds freebie that I finished as a biscornu. I used up a scrap of fabric and leftover floss from a Dimensions kit. (Yes, I'm a terrible hoarder.)
This is what it looked like before assembly. I just used part of the motif for the corners. I find I'm less likely to do the same design twice if it's for a biscornu. It's not like the bottom bit is visible unless you're picking it up...
The worst thing about finishing something at night in winter is that taking a decent picture is nigh impossible.
I used some giant leftover beads for fun. It was not fun trying to whip stitch the biscornu together when the thread kept catching on the beads every single time. They're also a bit over powering, I think. But it makes this biscornu very different from the rest I have so I'm happy.
My collection of biscornu at present:
|Title||Pearls & Rosebuds|
|Designer||The Drawn Thread|
|Start date||January 1, 2014|
|Finish date||January 1, 2014|
|Total time||3.5 hours|
|Fabric||25 ct White Lugana|