Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Fi-neigh-ly Done

What can I say? I have a weakness for awful puns ;)

There are lots of changes in this, and I can't remember most of them because this was before I made extensive notes. I know that I made some change in the border somewhere and had to shorten the tree. The moon is not made of Caron Waterlily, it's made of DMC 745. The metallics are not what are called for. The bottom of the jacket is purple instead of green. There's only one bead colour instead of two. I'm sure there are more things *shrug*
TitleSleepy Hollow
DesignerGlendon Place
Start date August 30, 2010
Finish date July 27, 2012
Total time130.25 hours
Fabric32 ct Thunderstorm linen
FlossI used the provided DMC conversion

21 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

It looks great!

Annette said...

Wow!! Great finish! I love love love this design :)

Giovanna said...

Great finish - congratulations!

Poppypatchwork said...

Wow what a great finish, well done!

gracie said...

It looks great!

Unknown said...

It Looks great!!!
Will you show it again after framing?

Hugs Yvon.

Katy said...

It's truly beautiful! This isn't a theme I normally stitch, but your piece is inspiring!

Carol said...

What a great finish--congratulations. I love all your changes!

Ziggyeor said...

Beautifully done. It makes me want to stitch my Halloween things. I need to work on London though.

Heather said...

Well done! I love it!

Julie M said...

I have always wanted to stitch this piece but so far it hasn't made it into the stitch pile! Beautiful and Congrats on the finish!

Tamara said...

Looks fantastic! Great job!

Shebafudge said...

Looks brilliant! I love this design.

Congratulations!!

Kaisievic said...

It looks fantastic - deliciously spooky. Your stitching is so fine.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow, it's blown my head off too!

Great stitching and lovely close-ups. I do enjoy a close-up!

mdgtjulie said...

Love the close ups, Blu. It's looking great!!

Jo said...

Fabulous happy dance!

♥ Nia said...

Looks great!! Congrats :D

Catherine said...

Great ghouly finish!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

stunning finish!

Valentina said...

Congrats for such a lovely finish!