Happy New Year! Here's hoping everyone's 2011 is filled with all things excellent and piles of stash and tons of stitching!
Now I'm a planner (not so much a do-er), so of course I need to set plans for the year:
1. Work at least 100 hours on Ganesha (He didn't get a stitch last year)
2. Finish at least 10 of my carry-over WIPs
3. End the year with less WIPs than I started
4. Make one (themed?) pinkeep a month
5. Finish Sleepy Hollow so I can wrap up that contest (I haven't forgotten, just...not feeling Halloween)
I think that's a suitable number of vague and specific goals that I may be able to keep.
And more specifically:
Goals for January:
1. Start and finish my New Year's Day small
2. Start my New Year's Start
3. Finish Mushroom and turn it into a drawstring bag
4. Start Cirque des Triangle
5. Start anything else I feel like since it's Guilt Free January! Woohoo!