Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Stitch From Stash - April

Month: April
Spent: 9.95

Carryover: 50.85

This month's expenditure was for the Kreinik to finish off Celtic Autumn. I also spent about $26 on knitting needles and yarn, but I'm not counting that since SFS is cross-stitch only :)

I think next month might be when I spend the carryover since my LNS is having a sale and I want to pick up some fabric for new starts. I've only got three projects I'm actively working on (and three on the backburner) and it feels strange.

3 comments:

Rhona said...

Hope you can get lots of new stash in the sale!

Pull the other thread said...

Well done on sticking to the budget. Hope you get some good stash in the sale.

Ruth said...

OOO, a sale! I'm going to get soda and popcorn and just sit here and wait to see what excitement you come home with :) Happy stashing (and stitching)!!!