|Title||Celtic Autumn Orange Conversion|
|Designer||Lavender & Lace|
|Start date||November 11, 2014|
|Finish date||Apri 25, 2015|
|Total time||91.5 hours|
|Fabric||32 ct white lugana|
|Floss||DMC as charted|
|MH 2011, 2033, 2055|
Sunday, April 26, 2015
Autumn Finish in Spring
Celtic Autumn is finally finished!
I finished Celtic Spring in October 2011 and now Autumn can join her to wait to be framed. I have no plans on stitching Summer or Winter. Actually when I first thought about stitching Celtic Spring, she was the only one I was going to stitch, since I find the original Autumn very drab. But then I came across this conversion (I can't remember where and I can't find it again) so I decided to stitch her too.
This wasn't without it's own drama. See here for the drama of starting wrong and frogging. But she was a very easy stitch overall.
I made a few mistakes in the scrollwork. There are some stitches where there should be beads.
She actually took me longer than Celtic Spring, even discounting the mistaken hours. I guess three years has made me slower ;) I'm tempted to start something new, but I think I'll work on Autumn Winds for a bit and see if the urge goes away. I still have a lot of very old WIPs to slay.