28 ct Antique White Monaco
A close up of the over-one and the vulture. I cheated so much on those specialty stitches that make up the halo! The square ones are the only ones stitched as charted. I don't know the proper terminology but I hated how the partial eyelets made a giant hole (that single space that all the stitches are supposed to go in). So I didn't put all the stitches in there; every other stitch actually stops close but doesn't actually end in the "common" space. I don't think you can tell that the stitch isn't done "correctly". And that middle circle is supposed to be an eyelet too. With that many stitches in common I knew that I would hate any eyelet but I couldn't figure out a suitable stitch. It's an even-sided symmetrical shape but not one that I know any stitches for, and a Rhodes stitch would have been too high. In the end I cobbled something involving needle weaving and latticing. I honestly can't remember what I did except that I tried to make it symmetrical and I'm really glad that there's only one!