Evalina passed me this award! (Thanks so much~)
My first one. It's always so much fun to have people acknowledge and enjoy my babbling.
The rules of Beautiful Blogger Award are simple:
1. Accept the award
2. Thank the person who gave you the award
3. Add a link to the person who gave you the award
4. Put the award on your blog
5. Write 10 things about yourself others might not know about you
6. Pass the award on to 10 others
Ten things that may be of interest that I probably have not mentioned before:
01. I used to collect stamps until I was about 12. I still have them all. (Somewhere)
02. I am a vegetarian since birth. (Vegetarian parents)
03. I've worn glasses since 10. I credit reading by torchlight under the bedcovers.
04. I am a chronic speeder but have yet to get a ticket. (Knock wood!)
05. I am my maternal grandparents' eldest grandchild and paternal grandparents' eldest granddaughter. (Oh the pressure!)
06. I cut my waist long hair to chin height last year. I have tons of hair accessories that I can't use anymore but I am incapable of getting rid of them.
07. My first cross stitch project was a yellow giraffe when I was 10. Bloodthirsty child that I was, I drew dots with red markers to represent blood.
08. I am directionally disabled. I can cross the street, turn around in a circle and lose my way.
09. I don't own any pairs of heels, because I have an irrational fear of falling.
10. I am terrified of height. I can only climb on chairs if I can hold onto a wall. I'm too scared to jump on my bed.
Passing on to (in no particular order):