Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

December SFS

Wrapping up this year's SFS, I didn't buy anything this month.

My spending for the year was $83.03. I bought 1 chart and fabric for that chart. The rest was all floss that I ran out of.

It was very helpful in keeping track of what exactly I was buying. I was pretty focused on finishing off old WIPs so I didn't spend as much this year. If I'd tried SFS two years ago I'm sure I would've failed immediately. I was a bit of a spendthrift that year. This year was focused on starting/finishing some of the things I bought then. I'm planning on doing this again next year. There are bonuses based on the size of finishes but since that sounds like too much work to figure out I'm just going to stick with the $25/month and use the freebie month.

More about Stitch From Stash here:

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Congratulations on finishing SFS with a positive budget. Good luck for next year! :)