Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Nothing To Show


I actually started something new after Friday's Ohm update, so no progress on the WIP slaying. Oops.

Ohm
25 ct Black lugana

This month's question:
Tell us about your oldest and newest WIPs.
My oldest WIP is Ganesha from 2009.
It's meant as a gift for my parents. It's like a HAED in that a symbol might appear only twice in a 10x10 block, and like a Teresa Wentzler in that everything is a blend. And it's on aida. Sometimes I think I should just restart it. Other times I think I should just chuck it and offer my parents something else. My mum wants Winter Queen and I've been reluctant. I might just give it to her and restitch Winter Queen for myself. I'm much more likely to finish that than Ganesha at the rate I'm going!

My newest WIP is this month's biscornu, which I started on Friday. I haven't stitched much but it's fun so far.

3 comments:

Suz said...

Ohm looks fantastic! It always so fun to see someone stitching something that's in the wishlist!

stitchersanon said...

Gorgeous xxxx Looks wonderful.

Karoline said...

Ohm is looking gorgeous