Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Metallics Galore

Deco Spirits looked like this last time I posted:

Now they look like this:

After the larger fabric sizes of Ohm and Egyptian Sampler 32ct seems positively microscopic!

And this month's WIPocalypse question:
Have you ever been to a stitch gathering such as a retreat or a festival? If so, tell us about it!
Sadly I've never been to a stitch gathering. I'd love to go to one but it seems to one of things where you think about it but never get around to it.

7 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Wow amazing progress. This piece looks really fantastic.

Minnie said...

I must have missed your previous post I've never seen these before but they are absolutely gorgeous and I love all of the sparkle.

D1-D2 said...

This piece is looking great! Hope to see more of it in the future :)

Giovanna said...

It's coming along beautifully - lovely work.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These are looking beautiful. I have never noticed the lettering underneath them before!

Karoline said...

They are looking lovely, great progress

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work and amazing progress! :)