Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

No Queen, Just Red-Faced

So um. I finished Spring Queen. Except that the pictures I took are very blurry and out of focus and my batteries just died when I went to try again so I can't take any better ones. So have a picture of Cirque des Triangles instead? I'll pick up some more batteries and have tons of pictures tomorrow, with close ups of all the beads (there were a lot of beads!)

Also the red fluff left behind after frogging red floss is an non-removable nightmare.

Cirque des Triangles
32 ct Lemon Whip Lugana, DMC 115

5 comments:

gracie said...

Don't you just hate it when the batteries go dead!

Zeb said...

There are days where, no matter what light or angle I take the photo at, the photos I take are horrible. I LOVE seeing beautiful stitching photos, and wish I could take them too!

Triangles are AWESOME!

Daffycat said...

Blah...frogging red does suck. Try a lint remover sheet or a bit of sticky tape to remove that residual fluff.

Pull the other thread said...

Looking forward to seeing your pictures of spring Queen. Your progress on triangles is lovely.

Faith... said...

Cirque des Triangles is so pretty! Can't wait to see Spring Queen.