Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Wrap-Up

I can't believe I almost forgot that today's the last day of the month!

First:

The original plan was to work on Palm. I didn't even touch that. BUT! I finished Lily of the Valley, so Jardin January was a success.

Fangirl February was supposed to be devoted to Mirabilia/Nora Corbett, but since that ended up happening this month, I'm going to switch to Tracy Horner of Ink Circles, and maybe Teresa Wentzler.

I actually didn't set goals for the month, weird.
So it'll all be Unexpectedly This Month:
1. Started SK Blue Moon
2. Started TAST Doodle Sampler
3. Started Adriana B
4. Finished Lily of the Valley

Goals for February:
1. Keep up with TAST and The Great Escape
2. Finish Parts 3 & 4 of Adriana B
3. Work on SK Blue Moon
4. Put some serious hours into Namaste
Pipe dream: Finish Namaste

I think I'll make a pipe dream goal every month for fun.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I to worked on another piece other than the one I'd decided on for January. Good set of goals, this I started last month and helps tremendously in keeping progress being made.

Ziggyeor said...

giggle on the pipe dream.
yeah on the finish though!

Rachel S-H said...

Can't wait to see your progress this month.

Shebafudge said...

A pipe dream goal sounds like fun! Happy stitching! x

geeky Heather said...

Congrats on Lily! I always have a pipe dream...to finish ANYTHING!! =)

Joysze said...

Pipe dreams and fun... and you just never know. :D

Kaisievic said...

Love the idea of a pipe dream goal!

hugs, Kaye xoxox