Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

TUSAL June

Since I was under the impression that the new moon was on the 3rd, I was very very puzzled at the number of TUSAL posts today. A quick check online and it still seemed to be the 3rd (um, no. That was last month). When I realized that it's now June the lightbulb finally gave a feeble flicker.


All that blue is from a UFO RR. And yes, my jar is posed on the Joan Elliot Ultimate Collection Bookazine. It arrived yesterday and I'm still smug about it. A ton of charts, 5 that I'm definitely going to stitch, for the price of 1.5 charts? Oh, yes. I'm so pleased with myself for grabbing it. *smirks and wants to pet a long-haired white cat*

8 comments:

Mouse said...

hehehe ... I still don't know what day it is either .... and well done on stitching on your UFO RR.... I have got all the magazines so wasn't bothered about the book .. but it is a nice one to have them all in one place :)love mouse xxx

Smily-Света said...

Congratulations with a great bookazine! :) I've seen it also but decided not to buy, well, was I wrong with this decision?

Fiona said...

I love my joan elliot bookazine (love that word too) I love joan elliot's designs and to have so many of her fairies & ladies in one place was just too good to pass up :) So many that I want to stitch too!! Nice TUSAL btw :)

Joysze said...

Sooo... which 5 charts are you going to stitch? ;)

Love the blues in your ORT jar.

Angela said...

Where did you find that Joan Elliot book from? Love all the blues in your oRT jar too :)

Ziggyeor said...

Yeah nice ORTS and whoo hoo on book :)

Daffycat said...

Such pretty ORTs!

Lynn said...

I glanced through that Joan Elliot book at my weekly stitching group. One of the ladies had found it but there were no more left. Most of our stores don't carry it and the ones that did are sold out!