Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

February Achievements & March Goals

Goals for February:
1. Finish and mail out Kathy's winnings!!! That would be a big fat "No".
2. Stitch on the UFO RR Done and it must go out soon.
3. Finish Masquerade (if I ever get around to Michaels/LNS to get that thread! Woohoo!
4. Stitch a themed small for my pinkeep collection No.
5. Stitch on The Runekeeper Saga Got a fair bit done.

Goals for March:
1. Finish and mail out Kathy's winnings.
2. Stitch on both UFO RRs
3. Finish Celtic Spring
4. Stitch a themed small for my pinkeep collection
5. Stitch on The Runekeeper Saga

5 comments:

Denise said...

3 out of 5 - I would call it a good month! Maybe March will inspire you to complete them all.

Good Luck!

paula said...

Ditto what Denise said.

I think I need to make myself a hard copy of my "stitchy/yarnie" to do list Maybe it would keep me on track. Do ya think?

Joysze said...

Nicely done for last month!! Good luck with this month's goals.

Rhona said...

Good luck with this months goals.

I really should write mine down as I think I may be more likely to acheive them if they are in black and white and not just floating around in my head!

Justflo said...

Wish you luck with your March goals. Your Celtic Spring is gorgeous.