Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Achievements & July Goals


Goals for June:
1. Finish Bluebeard's Princess Done!
2. Get caught up on the Hardanger Bag SAL No. Got up to part 3, and then put it away.
3. Start Runekeeper Saga Done.
4. Work on whichever piece wins the poll Done. Quite a bit of progress too.
5. And now that I've discovered the poll options, go crazy with the power!!! No. Completely slipped my mind

Other things I did that were unplanned:
1. Started and finished the stitching on The Pink Bag. Now I just need to assemble it.

Goals for July:
1. Stitch Bent Creek's Shamrock Row
2. Finish another part of the Hardanger Bag
3. Finish at least two colours from Runekeeper's Saga
4. Finish Minx's skin
5. Work on Cirque des Cercles, if I can squeeze it in

1 comment:

Berit said...

Ooh; looking forward to Minx!