Last progress on Christmas day~
Pre backstitch and beads:
And 17 hours of backstitch and beading later:
The green beads haven't arrived at my LNS and I ran out of the transparent ones so that will be later. I still have about 3 snowflakes to go.
I made quite a few changes
Some of the snowflakes are supposed to have grey centres but I didn't like it, so they're all transparent.
No halo because I think it looks better without.
No french knots because a)I hate them. b)It seems fine without.
No backstitch on the sleeves. I may go back and add that in.
I also used 002 instead of 102 for the inside of the wings.
Replaced the transparent beads in her earring with white ones.
Hmm, that's a lot more minor modifications than I thought!
Edit: I just realized that the white around her waist is missing it's beads. I'll just add those when I add the rest...