Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

December Achievements & January Goals


Goals for December:
1. Finish the floss tag Done
2. Finish Christmas Angel Everything except some beads I'm still waiting for
3. Finish Bluebell Nope. Ran out of one colour so I have to go pick it up.
4. Stitch at least 20 hours on Ganesha Nope (Again!)
5. No new starts I was good until two days ago when I went insane and couldn't hold off for the last 3 days of the month

Other things I did that were unplanned:
1. Started Holly
2. Finished Think on These Things.

Goals for January:
1. Finish Holly
2. Start Legend of Dragons
3. Start Autumn Winds
4. Stitch a needlebook
5. Stitch a bag
6. Stitch at least 20 hours on Ganesha

Wrapping-up December worked pretty well. I didn't really finish anything other than Think on These Things. I got very close with Christmas Angel and Bluebell so I'm pretty happy with that.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Sounds like you have lots of great projects on the go :) Hope you have a wonderful New Year's!