Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

And What About The Hair?


Cinderella
32 ct Charcoal Lugana

I finished off Cinderella's skin and was about to start her hair. The plan was to make her a redhead, and while the conversion I'm using doesn't come with red hair I thought I had another conversion for that. It turns out that "thought" is the keyword here, because that other conversion is only the dress too and not the hair.

So now I have to decide if I'm going to try and come up with a conversion myself (doubtful since I'm not very good at that sort of thing), google one (there has to be a conversion of a Mirabilia design with red hair, right?) or just give up and go with blonde.

10 comments:

Bekah said...

I would have said that the blonde was what I was expecting except now you have put red into my head and that is all I can picture. I am sure either would be beautiful and probably there is a conversion online. Good luck

Rachel said...

Lovely stitching. I would have expected blonde hair too. I can see red in my mind but would advise you to be careful that it doesn't clash with the pink dress. I'll look forward to seeing what colours you choose. :)

Smily-Света said...

Red will just what is needed. I'm sure there's a red version somewhere in Google :)

Pull the other thread said...

Amazing progress, she is coming along beautifully. Best of luck with the conversion if you decide to go with it.

Annie said...

She's so beautiful. You are very brave to try a conversion yourself. It's hard to do when you have that detailed shading/contouring. But it's only thread and you can frog it if it doesn't work out. Good luck!

Rhona said...

I do hope you can find a conversion for her hair....red or blonde would look great. Can't wait to see what you do :)

Le trame della Galaverna said...

I hope you will can find the red conversion.

D1-D2 said...

She would look amazing with red hair. I hope you find a conversion.

Cindy's Stitching said...

you can make it any color you want. blonde would show up well against the background color

Heather said...

You can definitely do red hair! She looks great!