Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Smalls & Goals

This month's finish for the Smalls SAL is Heart of Manitoba.

Do the individual parts of Boo Club count as their own finishes? Because technically I had to play six times for the whole design so two parts are one pattern, right?

This month's review:

Goals for September:
1. Start and finish two Heart. I stitched one, but I completely forgot I was planning on stitching another!
2. Finish at least 6 of 12 Boo Club sections. Done.
3. 10 hours of Cables and Columns. 8 hours. But considering how many times I had to frog, it was probably 5 hours of actual progress :(

Goals for October:
1. Finish Boo Club for Halloween.
2. Finish Cables and Columns, since I want to wear it this winter.


6 comments:

Heather said...

Nice progress. I would say they count!

Kate said...

lovely finish!

Marie said...

Lovely finish. I am hoping to stitch a number of these designs…for the various states where I have lived.

D1-D2 said...

I think so 8 hours should count lol. It's a learning process ;)

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Beautiful stitching great finish

Stitchhappy said...

Beautiful stitching! I have a couple of these hearts in my stash, seeing yours all stitched up makes me want to get one out and get started.