Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Winds of Progress.

I was looking at my recent progress pictures and thinking that I really haven't done any stitching worth showing and preparing to post anyway when I realized that I haven't posted a picture of Autumn Winds in ages.

My last picture of her was back in March,

Autumn Winds
25ct white Lugana

And now she looks like this:

Autumn Winds
25ct white Lugana
I've only got the rest of this column and another entire column to have one page finished! Not bad for something that was languishing in the UFO pile until I restarted her.

11 comments:

gracie said...

Looking very nice

Sheryl said...

This is looking really pretty and you have nearly finished.

stitchersanon said...

Gorgeous xx

blue star stitcher said...

That is a good bit of progress on her, looks great!

Pull the other thread said...

This is a great piece. Your stitching is amazing. Looking forward to seeing more of this.

D1-D2 said...

Nice progress.

Heather said...

Nice progress :)

Lumiruusu said...

Well done-the pattern looks lovely and so do all the autumn colors in it ! :)

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Great progress
beautiful design

Anonymous said...

beautiful work, love the colors

Sally said...

You have made great progress. She is beautiful.