Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Harping On

I stitched Harp from Mill Hill's Harmonic Holiday series. Unlike last month, I actually cut it out this month. It's missing the harp-strings, but that's because I ran out of the gold Kreinik. Maybe next month I'll have something completely stitched and cut out and ready to hang? One can only hope!
TitleHarp
DesignerMill Hill
Start dateJanuary 31, 2015
Finish dateFebruary 1, 2015
Total time4.25hours
Fabric14 ct white perforated paper
FlossAs charted
BeadsMH 2011, 2022, 2055, 3043

9 comments:

Rachel said...

A beautiful little finish. Well done! :)

Justine said...

Cute little design!

Caitlin D said...

Very pretty!!

valerie said...

Great finish!

Pull the other thread said...

This is sooo cute!

Barbi said...

Lovely! See that's my dilemma too. I could stitch and stitch and stitch and then I have a bunch that I need to finish. In the meantime while I'm "finishing" I'm thinking about how much stitching I could be getting done. LOL

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Pretty finish.

Anonymous said...

That is cute! You'll have to post it again once you get the strings put on.

Heather said...

I love this ornament. I stitched it ages ago when that series first came out. I think it is probably one of my favourite Mill Hill ornaments. You did a great job!