Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Unfurl the Parasol

When I posted last week I was hoping that I would be able to finish the sleeves for today. Instead I've managed to finish all of Misaki and am on the parasol.

I started listening to the audiobook version of Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn trilogy and was so riveted that I ended up parked in the chair for hours. Since I stitch while listening this meant that I got a lot of stitching done. But I've finished the series and who knows if my next choice will be as gripping ;D

Misaki
32 ct Ruby Wine Lugana

12 comments:

Deborah said...

She is stunning!

Annie said...

She is stunning...love the fabric!

Unknown said...

She's looking gorgeous, great work!

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your lovely blog.
Your wip is beautiful, such striking colours (:
Hope you have a good week.

Melissa said...

Gorgeous! I am listening to Way of Kings right now by Brandon Sanderson. He is going a great job :)

Zeb said...

SMOKIN needles lady, wow :)
She's gorgeous!

Minnie said...

She is gorgeous and I do the same sometimes with my audio books.

loulee said...

She is amazing. :-)

Karoline said...

She's looking gorgeous

Xabi said...

te ha quedado de lujo
felicidades

diamondc said...

She is very beautiful.
Catherine

Anne said...

Stunning Blu! I love her stitched on the red!!