This year's finishes:
And a look at numbers:
Total finishes: 19
New starts: 21
Pieces started and finished in 2015: 18
WIPs at the start of the year: 7
WIPs at the end of the year: 9
WIPs that didn't see a single stitch this year: 4
Oldest WIPs: From 2009
Fastest finish: 2.75 hours (Mill Hill Mandolin)
Most time consuming piece: 91.5 (Celtic Autumn)
Pieces that took 10 hours or less: 16
Pieces that took between 10 & 50 hours: 1
Pieces that took between 51 & 100 hours: 1
Total hours stitched in 2015(approximately): 499.5
I had some general goals for 2015 and succeeded 50% so I'll call it a day.
General Goals for 2015:
3. Start and finish one of the following: Cirque des Cadeaux, Cinderella or Tradewinds. No. I've done a huge chunk of Cinderella but no finish yet.
4. Finish-finish at least 6 smalls. No. I never even took things out of the finish drawer.
All in all, not a very good year (both stitching and in other matters). I finished a lot of smalls (yay Smalls SAL), but I didn't finish anything big. I put a lot of it down to reading and playing video games. I also had multiple days where I didn't put in a single stitch. I just don't have any time to all the things I want to do. When will my prince come and take me away to my life of idle luxury?
General Goals for 2016:
1. Finish Cinderella
2. Finish Mediterranean Mermaid
3. Start and finish either Cirque des Cadeux or Cirque des Coeurs
4. Finish the rest of the Hearts of Canada