I'm batting two for two with another Theme-a-licious finish.
As for as March Madness (work on a different thing a day), while I probably have enough WIPs to do that I'm not going to. Instead keeping the "madness" spirit, I'm going to focus on HAEDs, which I've decided I was mad to start in the first place.
Goals for February:
1. Keep up with TAST and The Great Escape. No, I’m behind on TGE and I’m skipping the most recent TAST.
2. Finish Parts 3 & 4 of Adriana B. No, only Part 3 is done.
Unexpectedly This Month:
1. Started Blackwork Mystery Sampler.
2. Started and finished Heart of My Heart.
3. Finished Namaste.
Goals for March:
1. Keep up with TAST and The Great Escape.
2. Finish Parts 4 & 5 of Adriana B.
3. Work on SK Blue Moon.
4. Start something for the leap year.
Pipe dream: Get caught up with Blue Moon before the next part comes out.
*A day we add to make sure the Gregorian calendar stays relatively close to the astronomical calendar. It’s completely arbitrary because really, date and time are completely man-made; minutes and seconds in base 60 (thanks, Sumerians), hours in 24 and days as 365? What's the logic in that? And "relatively close" because the revolution is not 365.25 days but actually 365.242, so the extra day doesn't bring the calendar perfectly in sync. And really, this particular day only applies to the Gregorian calendar, other calendars have other modifications. I could go on for ages, but that's hardly what anyone is here for XD.
However grasping any excuse for a new start, I'm off to start something. A flower for the first person to guess what. Just one hint: it's an approved start.